Welcome to Moss Landing Marine Laboratories
Moss Landing Marine Laboratories (MLML) serves a consortium of northern and central California State University campuses and is dedicated to excellence in both education and research in marine science.
On November 10, 2014, Moss Landing Marine Labs hosted a ceremony and celebration in honor of the 28 exemplary years of service by the R/V Point Sur. The crew especially was lauded for their hard work and dedication.
The Pt. Sur will now be going on sale. Photo by Kamille Hammerstrom.
- 11/27/14 & 11/28/14 - Thanksgiving Holiday - Lab closed
- 11/11/14 - Veteran's Day - Lab closed
- 10/1/14 -7pm- MLML Friends Community Lecture: "A World Turned Upside Down" by Dr. Ivano Aiello
- 10/9/14 - IACUC Primer
- 9/1/14 - Labor Day - Lab closed
- 8/25/14 - First day of Instruction
- 8/22/14 - Center for Aquaculture Grand Opening
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories Professor Kenneth Coale Receives National Honor
- MLML Faculty, Dr. Scott Hamilton, awarded Early Career Investigator at SJSU
- KION and the Santa Cruz Sentinel cover MLML celebration of R/V Pt Sur and her 28 years of service.
- Video on Chief Scientist training at MLML & aboard the R/V Point Sur
- MLML Director Assists with Oregon Harbor Seal Research
- MLML Faculty, Dr. Scott Hamilton, on the front page of the Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Keeping up with MLML in the newest issue of the Wave magazine
Moss Landing Videos Fall 2014 Series Summary
- 12/04/14 - 4pm - Dr. Adina Paytan presents "Ocean acidification impacts on coral reefs: lessons from a field study in Mexico"
- 11/20/14 - 4pm - Dr. Jon Geller presents "Metagenomic studies of marine invertebrate communities in California and beyond"
- 11/13/14 - 4pm - Dr. Kaus Raghukumar presents "Acoustical and biological significance of internal waves and fine structure "
- 11/6/14 - 4pm - Dr. Brian Tissot presents "Conservation and Conflict in the Marine Aquarium Trade"