Welcome to Moss Landing Marine Laboratories
Moss Landing Marine Laboratories (MLML) serves a consortium of northern and central California State University campuses and is dedicated to excellence in both education and research in marine science.
- 11/27/14 & 11/28/14 - Thanksgiving Holiday - Lab closed
- 11/11/14 - Veteran's Day - Lab closed
- 10/1/14 -7pm- MLML Friends Community Lecture: "A World Turned Upside Down" by Dr. Ivano Aiello
- 10/9/14 - IACUC Primer
- 9/1/14 - Labor Day - Lab closed
- 8/25/14 - First day of Instruction
- 8/22/14 - Center for Aquaculture Grand Opening
- MLML Faculty, Dr. Scott Hamilton, awarded Early Career Investigator at SJSU
- KION and the Santa Cruz Sentinel cover MLML celebration of R/V Pt Sur and her 28 years of service.
- Video on Chief Scientist training at MLML & aboard the R/V Point Sur
- MLML Director Assists with Oregon Harbor Seal Research
- MLML Faculty, Dr. Scott Hamilton, on the front page of the Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Keeping up with MLML in the newest issue of the Wave magazine
- MLML Early Career Faculty, Dr. Scott Hamilton, receives Emerging Frontiers National Science Foundation grant to investigate effects of ocean acidification on juvenile rockfish
Moss Landing Videos Fall 2014 Series Summary
- 12/04/14 - 4pm - Dr. Adina Paytan presents "Ocean acidification impacts on coral reefs: lessons from a field study in Mexico"
- 11/20/14 - 4pm - Dr. Jon Geller presents "Metagenomic studies of marine invertebrate communities in California and beyond"
- 11/13/14 - 4pm - Dr. Kaus Raghukumar presents "Acoustical and biological significance of internal waves and fine structure "
- 11/6/14 - 4pm - Dr. Brian Tissot presents "Conservation and Conflict in the Marine Aquarium Trade"