MLML Assistant Diving Safety Officer/Graduate Student
Diving Control Board
The MLML Diving Control Board (DCB) provides guidance to the Research Diving Program and the Diving Safety Officer. It has the responsibility to establish and/or approve training programs and diving projects, recommend changes in policy and procedure, review and approve proposals for research programs diving under the auspices of MLML, recommend new equipment, review and revise and assure compliance with the MLML/AAUS Diving Standards.
- Diana Steller, Diving Safety Officer & Research Faculty
- Scott Hamilton, Co-Chair, Asst. Professor
- Jim Harvey, MLML Director, Administrative Representative
- Michael Graham, Asst. Professor & Faculty Representative
- Sloane Lofy, Graduate Student Representative, Asst. Dive Tech
- Steven Perez-Cunningham, Graduate Student Representative, Phycology Lab Representative
- Stephen Pang, Graduate Student Representative, Ichthyology Lab Representative
- Gary Ichikawa, California Dept. of Fish & Game Representative
Dive Locker Location:
Moss Landing Marine Labs
7539 Sandholdt Rd.
Moss Landing, CA 95039