Dive Plan & Webdiver Guidelines
A dive plan is required for all lead divers beginning a project. A dive reservation is required for each dive day under the project.
Example: Sarah Sebastes is ready to begin her thesis research! She will put an in depth dive plan including all divers that may dive with her at any point. She needs to conduct 15 of fish collection dives over 4 months. She will need to complete a dive reservation EACH TIME she dives.
Dive Plan Submission Guidelines:
- Log into Webdiver
- Click on "Dive Plans" at the bottom of the page
- Click "Add Dive Plan"
- Fill out required fields.Use this Dive Plan Example. Ensure all divers you include are active on Webdiver.
- Click "Save and submit to DSO for approval"
- Once your plan is reviewed and approved, you will receive an approval email from the DSO
New to Webdiver?
Webdiver is an online database for MLML divers to submit dive plans, log dives, check any diver's AAUS status and find active dive buddies. Divers are responsible for ensuring their dive status by logging dives and providing updated paperwork to the DSO.
APPLY TO WEBDIVER
- Got to: https://webdiver.ehs.ucsb.edu/webdiverapplication/MLML
- Apply to MLML Diving Safety Program
- Fill out application and submit
- To view application->Admin Login
- Login: https://webdiver.ehs.ucsb.edu/MLML
AFTER APPLICATION IS APPROVED
- Login: use your email from your application (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- password: webdiver
- Scuba diver admin list
- Action pulldown “Display applications”
- Click refresh
- Click on application
- Assign number – gives diver a unique diver number and they now have trainee status (click submit to save)
- Fill in date of certification depth – gives diver a sustaining status (click submit to save)
- Fill out or confirm certifications for equipment, physical, CPR, first aid, 02, DAN #, DAN expiration, other certifications.