CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY GUIDE
Adapters and cables can be checked out from the IT Help Desk or through an iTicket in order to connect a personal laptop to a projector, computer, or Mobile Presentation Unit (MPU) in any of Classrooms.
Please do not unplug adapters/cables from classroom iMacs - there should be separate cables for personal laptops (labeled “Guest Computer”)
For more information about individual classroom setup and procedures, visit the Classroom Technology Knowledge Base Page.
- Epson projectors: Dry, Group Study, Think Tank, Seminar, Wet, Oceanography, and Student Conference Classrooms.
- NBC Projector: Seminar Room
- Audio available through the iMacs the projectors are hooked up to.
- If using personal computer, plug in black audio cable into personal computer
**If using personal computer with Projectors, ask Help Desk Tech for assistance**
- Available in: Dry, Wet, Seminar, and Oceanography Classrooms.
- Hooked up to the projectors.
- Available in: Dry Classroom and Think Tank.
- How to Use the VISIO TVs
- Can use with classroom Mac Minis.
- Always available in: Group Study, Think Tank, and Student Conference Room.
- Can be checked-out for use in the other rooms as well - submit an iTicket to check one out.
- Available in: Group Study and Student Conference Room.
- How to Use the MPUs