G SUITE BY GOOGLE
Access and Store Files
- Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service (e.g. Gmail, Google Photos) for Mac OS X and Windows 7 or later. The service allows users to store up to 15 GB for free. Additional fees apply for larger cloud storage plans. Users with an MLML email receive free unlimited storage.]
- For more support visit Google Drive Help Center
Google Cloud Search
- Google Cloud Search allows users to search across organizations G-Suite services. The service may provide daily recommendations and actions based on information. Clouds Search service must be enabled before an organization can utilize this feature.
- For more support visit Google Cloud Search Help Center
- See our Image Management, Search, & Usage Knowledge Base Page.
Create and Manage Projects
Documents, Sheets, Slides
- Documents, sheets, and slides are web-based office suite that allows users to create word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Google Forms is a way for users to create and manage online surveys and quizzes. You can create a Form and analyze results from any of your devices that supports Google. In addition, you can get instant results as they are available and summarize responses with charts and graphs.
- For more information and help go to Google Learning Center - Google Forms
- Google Sites is a way for users to create webpages for planning, sharing, collaborating, and connecting with other users.
- For more information and help visit Google Learning Center - Google Sites
- Google Keep is a note-taking service that allows users to create notes including text, lists, images, and audio.
- It easily connects all your devices that support Google and Google Apps (Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows).
- For more information and help visit Google Learning Center - Google Keep
Google consists of multiple applications that are great for communication. A key component of these apps that makes them so efficient is that they connect within themselves as well. Have a video meeting call with your team? Add the link to the video meeting in your team’s Google Calendar Event so everyone has access to it.
- Gmail provides an easy way to connect via email. Search for messages, customize and organize your mail, chat and video call with contacts. Gmail can connect with your other Google Apps, for example adding events from evites onto your calendar.
- For more information and help visit G Suite Gmail.
- Easily create multiple calendars for Family, Work, School, etc. with Google Calendars. The best part is you can share your calendar with others, sync it to all of your devices that support Google, and get reminders for events.
- For more information and help visit G Suite Calendar.
- Connect with friends and coworkers on this professional online community. Easily correspond with coworkers on a secure corporate social network. Chat, share ideas, post comments, and send updates in Google+ professionally.
- For more information and help visit G Suite Google+.
- Google Hangout is an easy way to video chat and hold meetings with up to 50 people. Use any device capable of video chat and that supports Google.
- For more information and help visit G Suite Hangouts.