Servies Level Agreement - Websites
- Tenure-track and Research Faculty Laboratories, MLML Departments, and Researchers with Affiliate status qualify for website support.
- To help MLML webmasters meet CSU Section 508 in a cost-effective, easy (i.e.: no programming skills required), and scalable way, Drupal and WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS), bundled with a 508 compliant MLML template, are offered to the community.
- 508 training materials will be made available to webmasters and web content writers in order to ensure their created content is 508 compliant.
- 24/7 access to your website administration panel for managing, editing, and creating content.
- CMS core/version upgrades and security updates installed and managed by iTech on scheduled server maintenance days.