Links to Partners
Each of these groups brings unique resources to the consortium through personable staff with unmatched energy and enthusiasm in their respective fields of science. If you would like to learn more about the specific capabilities of each group, please click on any of the links below.
- Department of Fish & Wildlife - Marine Pollution Studies Laboratory (MPSL-DFW)
Located in Moss Landing, California MPSL-DFW has extensive capabilities in trace clean and biological sampling, as well as laboratory preparation and analytical capabilities for low level analysis of trace metals and mercury in water, sediment, and tissue samples. If you have specific questions for MPSL-DFW, please contact Wesley Heim.
- Department of Fish & Wildlife - Water Pollution Control Laboratory (DFW-WPCL)
Located in Rancho Cordova, California DFW-WPCL is one of the premier analytical laboratories in California and performs trace organic and inorganic analyses on water, sediment, and tissue samples.
- UC Davis Marine Pollution Studies Laboratory at Granite Canyon (MPSL-GC)
Located at the UC Davis facility on the Big Sur coast, MPSL-GC conducts applied toxicology research. The lab utilizes standard and novel toxicity analysis testing methods developed for evaluating the health of watersheds, estuaries, and coastal waters
- Department of Fish & Wildlife - Water Pollution Control Laboratory - Aquatic Bioassessment Laboratory (DFW-ABL)
DFW-ABL focuses on the identification and assessment of benthic macroinvertebrate (BMI) communities in supporting stream assessment programs of California's water quality management objectives.
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories (MLML)
- University of California Davis (UCD)
- University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC)
Research, Monitoring, and Other Organizations
State Programs and Project Sites
- California Bay-Delta Authority (CALFED)
- California Department of Fish and Game (DFG)
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- California Environmental Data Exchange Network (CEDEN)
- California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA)
- California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA)
- California Water Quality Monitoring Council (CWQMC)
- Regional Water Quality Control Boards (RWQCB)
- State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB)
- Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Program (SWAMP)
Federal Program and Project Sites