MLML's Dr. Dave Ebert of the Pacific Shark Research Center has been featured on a number of news stories related to sharks in the Monterey Bay.
Read and watch the stories below:
- ABC Bay Area News: Criminal investigation into what killed great white shark that washed up on Santa Cruz Co. beach
- ABC Good Morning America: Great White Shark sightings in Monterey Bay
- KSBW: Shark warning issued in Santa Cruz County
- Live Science: A Dead Great White Shark on a Santa Cruz Beach Leads to a Criminal Investigation
- NBC Bay Area: Close Call: Shark Swims Within Feet of Kayaker in Monterey Bay
- SFGate: Kayaker paddles with a dozen great white sharks off coast near Santa Cruz
Stay tuned for next month's Shark Week, which will feature more Dr. Ebert plus MLML graduate students!